Adventure Trails System of the Eastern Sierra, Kiosk and Sign Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Adventure Trails System of the Eastern Sierra, Kiosk and Sign Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project known as "Cowboy Kiosk" would install 30 6" x 6" x 8' posts in holes dug with a rented electric roto-hammer and post hole diggers. Postholes are filled with cement mixed in an electric cement mixer. All work has been authorized with Inyo County encroachment permits specific to each post location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Does not have a potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.