Coronado Yacht Club Boat Hoist Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
- Document Title
- Coronado Yacht Club Boat Hoist Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- RWQCB is enrolling the project applicant, Coronado Yacht Club, in the General Water Quality Certification of 2012 Nationwide Permits, Order No. SB12002GN (File No. R9-2015-0065). The applicant proposes to repair and replace a portion of damaged wood deck structure, remove and reinstall five supporting piles in the same locations, and re-mount a previously damaged boat hoist. The project will temporarily impact less than 0.001 acre area (148 linear feet) of Glorietta Bay shoreline for the removal and replacement of the 5 piles. The replacement piles will be cast in drilled hole concrete piles with steel casing. Material excavated from the casing will be temporarily stockpiled on-site in accordance with San Diego Water Board Water Quality Order No. R9-2014-0041, Conditional Waivers of Waste Discharge Requirements for Low Threat Discharges in the San Diego Region, Waiver No. 10- Discharges/Disposal to Land of Solid Wastes and then disposed of at a licensed waste facility. The deck structure will be constructed in-kin, in the same location and configuration.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3367
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.