Rogers Catwalk Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0005-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Rogers Catwalk Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0005-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0005-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Gary Rogers. The project is limited to the repair of an existing catwalk including replacement of piling, joists, and decking. Ten 4x6 inch piling supporting the catwalk will be removed and replaced with two 2.5 inch diameter pipe column piling and three 4x4 inch tube steel piling. All demolition, staging, and construction will be performed from the lake on a floating barge. All material transport will be via barge and loaded/offloaded at a public marina or boat ramp. no storage of construction materials shall occur on the shoreline.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.