Elsinore-Murrieta-Anza Resource Conservation District Regional Habitat Enhancement, Restoration, Creation, and Conservation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Elsinore-Murrieta-Anza Resource Conservation District Regional Habitat Enhancement, Restoration, Creation, and Conservation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0014-R6) EMARCD Regional Habitat Enhancement, Restoration, Creation, and Conservation Project includes the enhancement, restoration, creation, and conservation of various habitats, native buffers, and other lands within the Santa Margarita and Santa Ana River Watershed within Permittee's service area boundaries. Project activities will occur on private and public lands, including conservation easements held by Permittee. Habitat types where project activities will occur include: riparian; wetland; perennial, intermittent, and ephemeral streams; lakes and ponds; vernal pools; riparian-upland transitional; upland; oak woodland; sage scrub; grassland; chaparral; wetland meadow; conifer forest; and other associated plant communities. Native buffers include habitat types that protect sensitive habitats types such as riparian or wetland from disturbances associated with adjacent land uses such as urban development.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 980-3818
- Orange San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15317,16325. Class 1, 4, 7, 8, 13, 17, 25. Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection. Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of Natural Resources. Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of Environment. Acquisition of Lands for Fish and Wildlife Conservation Purposes. Open Space Contractors or Easements. Transfer of Ownership of Interests in Land in Order to Preserve Open Space, Habitat, or Historical Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.