Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0020-R1, Drainage Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0020-R1, Drainage Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves four encroachment activities and is limited to removal of un-permitted infrastructure including: 1-2) two on-stream reservoirs (impoundments) and associated dam structures, corrugated plastic pipes, riprap, and debris, 3) removal of three culverts, and 4) abandonment of a roadway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.