Designation of Governor's Residence and Renovations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Designation of Governor's Residence and Renovations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Governor's designation of the Governor's Mansion as a "suitable residence" pursuant to the Government Code, section 8174, and use of that facility for some or all of the activities listed in that statute (receptions, ceremonial activities, and personal/residential uses). The Governor will direct specific renovations, in his discretion, to make the building suitable for those uses. In doing so, he is consulting experts and will take into consideration federal standards regarding renovation and rehabilitation of historic structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 510-5819
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Governor is authorizing and directing the project and no state dept. is exercising discretion or approval authority over the project. Their activities carrying out the Governor's direction are ministerial.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.