Sacramento Groundwater Authority Monitoring Well Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Sacramento Groundwater Authority
- Document Title
- Sacramento Groundwater Authority Monitoring Well Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install monitoring wells to gather hydrogeologic wand water quality data to better evaluate the groundwater aquifer and potential groundwater contamination. All well improvements will be below the street surface. Installation would occur during normal business hours, Monday-Friday between 7am - 7pm. Site security and safety provisions will be implemented during installation.
- Contact Information
John K. Woodling
Sacramento Groundwater Authority
5620 Birdcage Street, Suite 180
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Phone : (916) 967-7692
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection. Actions by regulatory agencies for protection of natural resources. Actions by regulatory agencies for protection of environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.