Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0072-R1, McLean Seep Well
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0072-R1, McLean Seep Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to construction of a new seep well on the bank of the Trinity River, to provide domestic water supply to a new home on the legal parcel recognized as 025-660-20-00. Additionally, the project includes the diversion of water from underflow of the Trinity River, pursuant to a legal riparian water right. The edge of the new well, including excavation, shall be no closer than 20 feet to the edge of the active bank of the stream. All spoils shall be placed no closer than 25 feet from the bank of the channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.