Winery Ruins - Prevent Further Deterioration to Walls
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Winery Ruins - Prevent Further Deterioration to Walls
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and stabilize openings and walls and provide an accessible path to the Winery Ruins at Jack London State Historic Park to repair, stabilize and preserve the historic structure and improve the visitor experience.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1400 Radio Road
Redwood City, CA 96065
Phone : (650) 591-7121
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15311,15331Class 4,11,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Accessory Structures. Preserving Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.