Southern Gas Company (SCG) Desert Region Operation and Maintenance Activities
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Southern Gas Company (SCG) Desert Region Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SCG is required to operate and maintain its natural gas supply system pipelines and piping in order to ensure the safe and constant supply of natural gas to the public. This requirement is codified in the CPUC General Order 112 E, which incorporates the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations codified in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, Part 192, Transportation of Natural and Other Gas by pipeline.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8981
- Imperial Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.