Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0344-R1, Maintenance of the Tomki to Potter Valley Road
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0344-R1, Maintenance of the Tomki to Potter Valley Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment (16 sites): annual maintenance of road crossing locations, minor culvert maintenance, abate erosion at one location (Site #1b), and knock-down gravel berms at Tomki Creek site (Site #12). Work will be confined to dry gravel bars or stream channels that are void of surface water. In-water grading and water diversion from streams are not authorized under this Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or theri habitat pursuant to section 15065. THe project will not involve removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees and there would be no significant adverse impacts that are signigicant when viewed in connection with the effect of pas projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.