Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0241-R
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0241-R
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 12 encroachments; one removal of an existing / fish barrier concrete bridge with 2 embedded 8-ft. culverts, on installation of a prefabricated 50-ft. long by 12-ft. wide steel bridge 600-ft. upstream of the bridge, and 9 stream bank stabilization sites to install rock rip-rap and plant trees along an ~1,200-ft. stream reach upstream of bridge removal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- MInor alterations to land and existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.