Health Care Facility Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Health Care Facility Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will implement a number of small health care facility improvements at Calipatria State Prison (otherwise known as CAL) to remedy deficiencies in CAL's primary care, specialty care, laboratory, pharmacy, health care administration, and administrative segregation unit clinic. The project includes constructing one new building, renovating existing buildings, and constructing minor additions to existing buildings. Additions and new construction do not exceed 10,000 square feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- Other Location Info
- Centinela State Prison
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Renovation, minor expansion to existing structures, and construction of a new building, all involving negligible or no expansion of use but to improve health care services to inmate-patients.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.