Temporary Urgency Change Petition Filed by Sonoma County Water Agency
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Urgency Change Petition Filed by Sonoma County Water Agency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sonoma County Water Agency filed a Temporary Urgency Change petition with the Division of Water Rights on April 22, 2015. The petition requests a temporary reduction to the instream flow requirements to prevent severe depletion of storage in Lake Mendocino.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 341-5388
- Mendocino Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15307,15308,Class 1, 7,8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Actions taken by regulatory agencies as authorized by state law or local ordinance to assure the maintenance, restoration, or enhancement of a natural resource. Actions taken by regulatory agencies, as authorized by the state or local ordinance, to assure the maintenance, restoration, or enhancement, or protection of the environment where the regulatory process involves procedures for protection of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.