Installation of Sampling Tap wih Nitrate Analyzer
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Installation of Sampling Tap wih Nitrate Analyzer
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The City of Hemet proposed project includes the installation of sampling tap with nitrate analyzer in the vicinity of Stetson Avenue and Lyon Avenue, City of Hemet, Califonria.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of land through the installation of sampling tap iwth nitrate analyzer at an existing conveyance facility will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.