The Heidorn Village Project proposes to subdivide 20.3 acres into 117 single-family residential lots, an average density of 5.8 units per acre. The project site is comprised of four parcels (Assessor Parcel Numbers 056-130-013, 056-130-015, 056-130-017, and 056-130-018. A total of 351 parking spaces are proposed, inclusive of garage parking, off-street (driveway) parking, and on street parking. The project would also include a park, open space areas and internal access roads. The project would include a 0.7-acre park and two additional open space areas totaling 1.3 acres, for a total of 2 acres of open space.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.