Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0114-R1 2-12NTMP-001-SIS "Mills Meadow NTMP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0114-R1 2-12NTMP-001-SIS "Mills Meadow NTMP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one venter ford encroachment. This structure will consist of a 24" culvert embedded in a rock dip. Approaches shall be rocked at a minimum of 25 feet. Fill shall consist of average 4"+ rock with smaller material as needed to secure (bed) pipe. Running surface shall consist of 6"- pit-run rock or equivalent to 4" minimum pre-compacted depth.
- Contact Information
CDFW Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW Northern Region, 1625 South Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.