2 Documents in Project
City of Ontario
NOD - Notice of Determination
The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The City of Chino proposed project included the construction and operation of two groundwater production wells, two reservoirs, a booster station, a backup generator building, a pipeline to convey water from the well site to the City's existing water distribution system, and potentially a nitrate treatment plant.
State Water Resources Control Board
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.