Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0136-R1, Replace a Failing Culvert on an Unnamed Tributary to Little River, Thence the Pacific
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0136-R1, Replace a Failing Culvert on an Unnamed Tributary to Little River, Thence the Pacific
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ocean at Van Damme State Park. Project involves on encroachment; at an existing road crossing, remove a failing 14-inch metal culverta nd concrete headwall and install a new 24-inch corrugated plastic culvert with a rock energy dissipater. The affected stream is an unnamed, intermittent tributary to Little River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.