Right of Entry License Agreement to Chevron Environmental Management Company for Monitoring Wells
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Right of Entry License Agreement to Chevron Environmental Management Company for Monitoring Wells
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a Right of Entry License Agreement to Chevron Environmental Management Company, its authorized agent(s), and contractor(s) to enter upon that certain property located within the Shelter Island Drive right-of-way between 2420 and 2540 Shelter Island Drive and within the Marlin Club permit area located at 2445 Shelter Island Drive in San Diego, CA. The area proposed for use under this ROELA will be used by the Licensee, its authorized agent(s), and contractor(s) for the purpose of installation, operation, and removal of up to seven monitoring wells in accordance with the plans previously approved in writing by the District, as well as ingress and egress in support of those activities.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6598
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304,15306, Class 1,4,6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.