Santa Rosa Plateau ER 2014 12-acre Colorado and 83-acre Burro Mesa Controlled Burns
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife, Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region)
- Document Title
- Santa Rosa Plateau ER 2014 12-acre Colorado and 83-acre Burro Mesa Controlled Burns
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will burn grasses and plants to reduce non-native grasses and plants. Restoration will follow with dispersal of native seed and herbicidal treatment of non-native plants. Project benefits wildlife resources and improves quality of reserve's habitat and its management.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
78078 Country Club Dr. Ste. 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15307 - Class 7(c7d) & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Vegetation development, manipulation, or fertilization to increase habitat productivity for fish and wildlife, including controlled burning. Minor alterations in land and vegetation on existing officially designated wildlife management areas improvement of habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.