Tennessee Creek Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0010-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tennessee Creek Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0010-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of clay soil and plastic placed around the face of the existing rock dam, as well as maintenance of the rock dam and diversion of water from the creek into a recreation pond. Where possible the clay soil and plastic will first be removed with hand tools and the remainder of the clay soil will be dredged out of the creek bed and placed into a sediment holding area, which will be removed off site once the water has drained. The rock dam extends across the creek approximately 20-feet with a width of 4-feet and height of 30-inches. Maintenance will include replacing fallen rock (moved by natural creek flow), back to the existing configuration.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance to an existing facility and will not significantly affect special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.