Perez Farming Services Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0012-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Perez Farming Services Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0012-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the restoration of an unnamed tributary to Dry Creek. Restoration will include sloping back the banks of the stream to a maximum of 3:1 slope, revegetation with a native grass seed mix, and planting six (6) local narrow leaf willows (Salix exigua). The willow plantings will be monitored regularly in order to schedule supplemental watering and weed control to ensure the establishment of 80% of plantings. The portions of the stream containing Tully or Catails will be re-contoured to match surrounding landscape.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(c)(f); 15333(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of land to restore stream grade and will not have impacts on any special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.