NImbus Fish Ladder Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. (1600-2015-0066-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- NImbus Fish Ladder Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. (1600-2015-0066-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will remove boulders that have been deposited in the holding pool below the 12" notch in the training wall will be increased by approximately 3 feet to facilitate water flowing to the holding pool. The boulders will be pulled outside the ordinary high water mark using a Gradall forklift situated above the fish ladder. Straps and a chocker cable will be used to strap the boulders and rip rap.
- Contact Information
JUan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed activitiy consists of the repair of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of these strucures and minor alteration of land within a fish production facility which result in improvements of fish production and it does not include the removal of any trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.