Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2015-0066-R1, Ms. Mary Neal-Norton and Mrl Steve Norton, Norton Water Diversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2015-0066-R1, Ms. Mary Neal-Norton and Mrl Steve Norton, Norton Water Diversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Maintenance and use of an existing water diversion intake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use of an exisitng facility where the structure will have the same purpose and will not expand in use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.