North Perris Groundwater Development Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- North Perris Groundwater Development Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District's (District) proposes the North Perris Groundwater Developmen Feasibility Study (Project) to evaluate the purchase of additional property for construction of a potable groundwater well. Additional potable wells provide an opportunity for the District to enhance the balance of its future water supplies, improve supply reliability, and maximize the use of local resources.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Feasibility and Planning Studies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.