Palm Avenue Pipeline Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Palm Avenue Pipeline Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) proposes the installation of approximately 970 linear feet of 24-inch diameter water transmission pipeline along Palm Avenue, between Milwaukee Park and Ramona Boulevard, in the City of San Jacinto. The proposed pipeline replaces approximately 2,000 linear feet of existing 48-inch diameter water pipeline located between Palm Avenue and Estrilla Street. The existing pipeline will be abandoned in place, per District requirements.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080.21; 15282(k)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Public Right-of-way Pipeline Projects less than One Mile in Length.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.