Paseo Vivora Pipeline Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Paseo Vivora Pipeline Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Paseo Vivora Pipeline Replacement Project (Project) consist of installing approximately 2,300 linear feet of 8-inch diameter potable water pipeline to replace an existing 8-inch diameter pipeline, located along Paseo Vivora, west of Goetz Road in the Community of Quail Valley in the City of Manifee, California. The existing pipeline is approximately 1,600 linear feet, shallow (exposed in certain locations), and traverses cross-country, connecting at Goetz Road and Williams Drive.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080.21; 15282(k)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pipeline installation is less than one mile in length, within an EMWD existing easement, and within the public right-of-way. The installation of new pipeline or maintenance, repair, restoration, removal, or demolitionof an exisitng pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.