Camden Trailer Parker, Arsenic Point of Use TReatment (Emergency Implementation)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Camden Trailer Parker, Arsenic Point of Use TReatment (Emergency Implementation)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Camden Trailer Park installed point of use devices at each residence to treat for arsenic. Arsenic levels in this area are above acceptable levels (MCL is 10 ppb.).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (559) 447-3038
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Point of Use Treatment was implemented under public health emergency conditions, which are defined as: "a sudden or unexpected event that has occurred, is occurring, or is an imminent threat, and requires immediate action to avoid or mitigate serious health effects to people served by a public water system. The public health emergency causes the inability of a public water system to provide an adequate supply of safe drinking water to its service area".
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.