Taylor Corrective Action Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0254-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Taylor Corrective Action Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0254-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to erosion control, slope stabilization, and restoration actions necessary to correct non-permitted impacts that occurred within the riparian habitat located along the southern bank of Coon Creek. The project is the result of a September 24, 2014 Notice of Violations that was issued by CDFW to Mr. John Taylor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, 8, 21 - Class 7, 8, & 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Regulatory actions taken by CDFW.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.