Consider Hazardous Material Remediation Finding for the First Closing Phase as required by the Compromise Title Settlement and Land Exchange Agreement for
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Hazardous Material Remediation Finding for the First Closing Phase as required by the Compromise Title Settlement and Land Exchange Agreement for
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Treasure Island and Yerba Buena Island - G 11-02 Find that the all remedial action necessary to protect human health and the environment with respect to hazardous substances on the land has been completed as determined by the DTSC.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Francisco
- San Francisco
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in section 15378. Approval of the hazardous material remediation findings does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.