Consider Establishment of Procedures for Designation of an Acting Chair of the Commission - W 26856
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Establishment of Procedures for Designation of an Acting Chair of the Commission - W 26856
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Direct that, unless the Commission decides otherwise at the time, when neither the Chair of the Commission nor the Chair's designated alternate is in attendance, the constitutional officer remaining at the meeting, or that member's designated alternate, shall serve as the Acting Chair.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in section 15378. Authorize for the designation of an acting chair of the Commission does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.