Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for Land Located within the Bed of the San Joaquin River, Fresno County - W 26850
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for Land Located within the Bed of the San Joaquin River, Fresno County - W 26850
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the execution, acknowledgement and recordation of a quitclaim deeds and certificate(s) of acceptance for that portion of APN 576-010-11 lying in the bed of the San Joaquin River below the low water mark.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in section 15378. Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.