Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for a Portion of Assessor's Parcel No. 0051-010-510 Consisting of a Approx. 1.72 acres of Land Located within the Bed of
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for a Portion of Assessor's Parcel No. 0051-010-510 Consisting of a Approx. 1.72 acres of Land Located within the Bed of
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- White Slough, Solano County - W 26715 Accept the quitclaim to the State of all Redwood Squares Enterprises' right title and interest in the Water Covered Parcel and authorize to Commission staff to record the quitclaim in the Official Records for Solano County with the Commission's Acceptance and Consent to Recording Find attached to it.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorize acceptance of quitclaim deed involving settlement of title and boundary problems does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.