Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6797.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6797.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed effective February 23, 2014. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning Feb. 24, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for repair, replacement, use and maintenance of an existing floating boat dock, cable anchors, and gangway previously authorized by the Commission, and an unattached piling and bank protection not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.