Aceeptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5125.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Aceeptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5125.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed effective July 30, 2014. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning July 31, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier and two mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378. Existing Facilities. Acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.