VIlla Park Dam Subdrain System Modification Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0063-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- VIlla Park Dam Subdrain System Modification Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0063-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project as proposed is to install a valve on the upstream side of the subdrain beneath Villa Park Dam, which will allow maintenance to be performed on the subdrain by shutting off the flow upstream of the dam. A concrete pad and entrance ramp will be constructed to allow access to the valve vault and to provide access to the main outlet gates and outlet apron for maintenance activities. Approximately 1,360 cubic yards of soil will be excavated to allow for the access road and vault; 260 cubic yards of concrete and fill will be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 498-2385
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a reservoir improvement project repairs to the dam that will prevent uncontrolled loss of water through the subdrain system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.