Harris Eagle Point Ct. Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0013-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Harris Eagle Point Ct. Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0013-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-013-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Randy Harris. Project consists of a deck replacement, new landscaping, retaining walls and stairs leading down to a concrete patio with retaining wall with attached metal landing, gangway and floating dock. Project specifics include: 1) 617 sq. ft. deck replacement with supports on concrete masonry wall; 2) 220 inch-foot concrete masonry unit retaining walls; 3) concrete stairs,, concrete patio, landscape and lawn; 4) floating dock gangway and landing attached to retaining wall below the 510'. Approx. 300 cubic yards of soil will be removed below the 515' flowage easement down to 501' to place the retaining wall, and 6 inch rip-rap will be placed at either ends of the retaining wall. After the retaining wall has been set the area behind will be backfilled and the slope regraded.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.