Culvert on Nau Property (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culvert on Nau Property (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0033-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 11600-2015-0033-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Korey Nau. Project is limited to the construction of a driveway across the unnamed tributary to Dry Creek. The driveway will be constructed within the already disturbed dirt road area and will require the installation of two 30-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culverts. The driveway will be approx. 24-feet wide and the culverts will be approx. 40-feet in length. The culverts will be backfilled with native soil not to exceed 20 cubic yards and then mechanically compacted. The culverts will armored with 4-6 inches of rock at the inlet and outlet which will be contoured to match the existing streambed elevation. All disturbed soils will be stabilized using best management practices.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15333, Class 4, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of a minor alteration to land, conversion of low water crossing to culvert will reduce instream sedimentation and will not significantly affect special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.