Lake Front Dock Development (LAA# 1600-2015-0028-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake Front Dock Development (LAA# 1600-2015-0028-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-028-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Howard Guilbault. Project includes the installation of a sloped block erosion protection wall along the 511' contour not to exceed 4 feet in height, including footing for a distance not to exceed 65 linear feet. The wall shall be sloped back to match the existing natural contour of the reservoir along the shoreline in this area. Approx. 10 cubic yards of soil will be excavated in the area of the wall footing zone with all material transported and placed above the 515' contour (Exhibit B). Beyond the installation of the erosion wall, all other areas of the shoreline at the 515' contour and below shall be left in their natural state, with no fill sand or other material to be placed between the 510' and 515 contours.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.