Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project activities proposed include a culvert replacement of an existing and failing 28 inch corrugated metal culvert at an unimproved Bluff Creek Road stream crossing at Post Mile 1.5 with a 48 inch corrugated plastic culvert, road fill removal and replacement, rock armoring of the culvert inlet and outlet, and re-rocking the roadway associated with the stream crossing . Aprroximately 15 tree saplings 1 to 6 inches in diameter at the breast height will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Upgrade to an existing road crossing, and activities will be conducted during low or no flow conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.