Exchange Agreement for Water in San Luis Reservoir and Millerton Lake between Delano-Earlimart Irrigation District and the San Joaquin River Exchange Contractor
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Delano-Earlimart Irrigation District
- Document Title
- Exchange Agreement for Water in San Luis Reservoir and Millerton Lake between Delano-Earlimart Irrigation District and the San Joaquin River Exchange Contractor
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project involves a series of exchanges in order for Delano-Earlimart Irrigation District (DEID) to recover and take delivery of within its boundaries approximately 5,705 AF of previously banked CVP water in Roaedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District (Rosedale). This stored water would be recovered and transferred into storage in San Luis Reservoir (SLR) by using a combination of 2014 carryover, 2015 Table A water and/or water previously extracted from Rosedale that has been backed into SLR, for a total of approximately 5,705 AF.
- Contact Information
Delano-Earlimart Irrigation District
14181 Avenue 24
Delano, CA 93215
Phone : (661) 725-2526
- Kern Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269(b)(c); 15061(b)(3); 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project entails a one-time water exchange between DEID and various parties in light of severe drought conditions and a State of Emergency with regard to water in the State of California. The amount of water exchanged is small and the project does not change the overall quantity of water supplies available for use by any parts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.