Former Baron Blakeslee Facility Class 1* Hazardous Waste Post Closure Facility Permit Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Former Baron Blakeslee Facility Class 1* Hazardous Waste Post Closure Facility Permit Modification
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Class 1* Permit modification consists of changes to the Permit and Approved Permit Application to update the sampling procedures for the groundwater monitoring program and the sampling and analytical procedures for the soil vapor and ambient air monitoring programs.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6679
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in any change to the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water, minerals, fiora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or awesthetic significance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.