Park Pond Bank Restoration (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0032-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Park Pond Bank Restoration (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0032-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0032-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the City of Bishop, as represented by James (Jim) Tatum (Permittee). The project is limited to emplacement of clean sand and un-grouted riprap along the existing pond bank to reduce on-going wind erosion. Project activities include: lowering the pond by approx. 3 feet to expose the work area; placement of 15-20 cubic yards of clean fill along the bank; placement of approx. 10 yards of riprap along 40 feet of pond bank by hand; and re-filling the pond to pre-existing levels. The project will be completed using a dump truck, a backhoe or similar equipment, and hand tools. No work will occur in wet weather conditions, and no equipment will be operated in CDFW-jurisdictional areas. Ingress and egress will utilize paved pathways and lawn-scape, and will not impact CDFW-jurisdiction. Project activities will result in permanent impacts to 400 sq. ft. (10 ft. x 40 ft.) of CDFW-jurisdictional, unvegetated lakebed from riprap placement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.