Cooney Dock ACcess Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0311-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cooney Dock ACcess Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0311-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0311-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Almanor Dock Supply (Permittee) as represented by Brett Womack. The project is limited to installation of a pre-fabricated 4-foot wide x 60-foot long aluminum staircase, 5 foot wide x 5-foot long concrete pad at the top of the stairs, and four concrete footings at approx. 13-foot centers, onto an existing masonry wall. The purpose of the project is to allow access to the lake and an existing dock. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. no excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. in addition to manual work, a ready mix truck and concrete line pump shall be used. The staircase shall be brought to the site by boat, and an electric winch shall be used to pull the staircase up slope from the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2920
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.