Oak Hollow Restroom #11 Septic Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oak Hollow Restroom #11 Septic Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and replace failed sanitary septic leach lines from restroom #11 to the distribution box within the Oak Hollow Campground at Calaveras Big Trees State Park for public health and safety, address environmental concerns, and facility upkeep. Work will excavate two 10'L x2'W x2"D trenches to remove existing leach lines; excavate one 10'Lx2'Wx2"D trench in-between the other trenches to install new leach line; fill trenches with 3/4" clean drain rock for adequate drainage; install new 3"x10'L leach pipe lines; backfill trenches with a 4"D covering of native soil; excavate to remove existing distribution box, excavate existing hole approx. 6" deeper and re-insert distribution box.
- Contact Information
Heather M Reith
California Department of Parks and Recreation
22708 Broadway Street
Columbia, CA 95310
Phone : (209) 536-2887
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Faciltiies. Replacement or Reconstruction of Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.