East Colima (OCWR) Coastal Sage Scrub Conservation Easement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Puente Hills Habitat Preservation Authority (PHHPA)
- Document Title
- East Colima (OCWR) Coastal Sage Scrub Conservation Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- East Colima Coastal Sage Scrub Mitigation Project restored/enhanced 15.8 acres of coastal sage scrub habitat, providing significant habitat. This conservation easement fulfills a requirement in the restoration plan to ensure the Property will be retained forever in its restored natural condition.
- Contact Information
Puente Hills Habitat Preservation Authority
7702 Washington Avenue, Suite C
Whittier, CA 90602
Phone : (562) 945-9003
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15317, 15325(a)(c); 15061b3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant impacts would occur as a result of this conservation easement and the easement will protect the area from incompatible activities such as commercial/industrial/agricultural uses, excavation, off-road vehicle use, etc. The site provides significant wildlife habitat for a threatened species and this conservation easement will offer additional protection of the habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.