State Route 199 Middle Fork Smith River Wall Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- State Route 199 Middle Fork Smith River Wall Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to fortify a section of SR 199 that overlies a geologically unstable area immediately adjacent the Middle Fork Smith River. Two exisitng steel bin walls are failing due to saturation of the existing roadway prism. Caltrans would install a soldier pile tieback wall to encapsulate the existing walls and the unstable area between the walls; the goal is to prevent the sinking of the soil in the space between the two bin walls.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2699
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of a new wall in the exisitng location of a failing wall and will not result in an expwansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.