MP 113.71 R Pipeline Repair and Pump-In Pressure Test
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- MP 113.71 R Pipeline Repair and Pump-In Pressure Test
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Westlands Water District (WWD) will repair and pressure test a pipeline at MP 113.71R to keep their canal integration system operational. About 20 cubic yards of soil will be done using hand tools and a backhoe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c), 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction and Minor Alteration to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.