Tatum Property Vegetation Thinning and Oil Seep Cleanup Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0185-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Tatum Property Vegetation Thinning and Oil Seep Cleanup Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0185-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the thinning of understory vegetation within an 800 linear foot section of a stream channel. Brush clearing and thinning of vegetation is intended to aid in flood control along an adjacent access road. Proposed work within the channel would be done exclusively with hand tools, including hand-saws, lopper, and if needed for initial thinning activities, a chainsaw. Clearing of dead vegetation and trimming of brush is intended to create a 2-3 foot wide low flow channel so that flows do not erode the banks that stabilize the road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 652-1868
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.